Thursday, August 26, 2010

Loopy

Hello Peeps: I'm going to take a few days off because I find myself running like a chicken and there's no time (or energy, in truth) to write.

In brief, let me tell you that I have had an extremely exciting week, from a purchase perspective. I am the proud owner of a new serger - a Babylock Imagine - the ne plus ultra of machines.

Were I to tell you how much it cost, you'd bash me upside the head. Let's just say that I value my hobby and I really like myself a lot :-)

I need to spend a few days reviewing the manuals and reading and practicing and petting it.

Oh, it's been a terribly acquisitive month. Sticker shock ahoy.

Back in a few days with lots of fun, new info...

7 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you used 'ne plus ultra' in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be here when you get back -- have fun with your new tool/toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toys!

    As a former sewing enthusiast with no time for sewing these days I'm enjoying your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monkey: :-)

    Thanks everyone. It's been fun experimentation so far...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooh, this sounds exciting!!!! woo hoo for you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun dear, enjoy your break as much.

    Luv
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete