Friday, July 9, 2010

Post Holiday Holiday

Just got back from a delightful - and rather hideously acquisitive - vacation. First thing I did was check with my neighbour on the long-awaited Figleaves parcel and, thankfully, it arrived while I was gone. As did a batch of We Live Like This product, which I bought while away and which the Auberge St. Antoine offered to deliver free of charge.

Talk about sublime. Nothing like coming home to a bunch of gorgeous lingerie and fancy product. And it's already paid for (unlike about 8000 other things :-))!

Oh, and the pièce de résistance: Every freakin' item fits parfaitement!! Seriously, it's like I had it all custom made - particularly the body suit (which I'm going to wear ad nauseum as soon as the weather turns). How unlikely is that, I ask you?

Not that I'm complaining...

I have so much to tell you, but I'm practically comatose with post-vacation info overload and holiday-brain. I'm sure the snippets are going to come at you for a long while to come though...

So, to kick things off, has anyone here bought from Figleaves or from another online lingerie vendor? If yes, what? Thoughts or feelings?

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an older post, but I only just discovered your blog, and I hear you about sewing the elusive perfectly fitting bra (believe me!).

    Anyway, I've been a Figleaves UK customer for a good 6-7 years now and I utterly love them, especially their sales. Their own-brand teeshirt bras and pants are surprisingly good for the price, too. And everything I've ever had to exchange was absolutely fine with them, no quibbles. In fact, I'm, uhh, wearing one of their bras right now. TMI? sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa: Thanks for stopping by! Do you sew bras too? I've been wondering about the house brand at Figleaves - thank you for the feedback. Do you mind telling me a bit more about them? Feel free to email me at kristinm100@yahoo.ca. I'm curious to know more about your size because a few people (of various sizes) have asked about them and I want to get a feel for what shapes they fit.

    ReplyDelete