- Gotta take pics of the new Harper Jacket for posting soon. The prob right now is that the light is SO weak, it's tough to take a picture that shows any detail. This is the worst time of year for that.
- Gonna make another Harper Jacket in this fabric. It does curl, but I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. Of course, it means I'm going to have to freakin' pattern-match. Can I say how much I'm grateful that there are only 6 separate pieces to seam together.
- I haven't forgotten about Scott's gloves (I wrote a post on them but haven't put it up yet). While my body is tired (not the best time for knitting), I'm continuing to work on this project slowly. Maybe today I'll do an hour or so. Good news, this is compatible with Law and Order.
- This is the craziest thing. I'm going to try to video myself showing and talking about magic loop for the upcoming KAL. I have no idea if this is going to be illuminating or disastrous, so don't get your hopes up. Fortunately, between what I can write about my experience, and what I can link you to online, this is a "nice to have".
- Oh, and Scott and M want spaghetti Bolognese for dinner. So theoretically, I'm going to spend an hour or two making that.
- Yoga - that must be prioritized today as I've not practiced since Thursday and my body is feeling it.
So, let's take bets. What will I accomplish today? All of it, some of it, none of it? And what's on your agenda for the day? Let's talk!