Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am Getting Very Sleepy...

No question, I'm suggestible. I'm also one of those sad-ass people who believes anything - no matter how implausible. Not that I'm trying to give y'all ammunition, but if you tell me, in 1993 you opened for Bob Dylan at the Forum, I'll ask you what you ate in the green room. People seem to have fun with this element of my personality. Mean people.

Anyway, back to my suggestible, rather than gullible, nature - this week two blog phenomena are underway:
Don't misunderstand, I'm not participating in either - though both are enjoyable themes in which many of my blog friends are engaged. I mean, I can barely get my ass out the door in the morning, much less take photos or plan handmade / itemized outfits on a daily basis.

But in this weird, osmosis-like turn, I've managed to wear entirely home-sewn items this week:
And, insanely, Tuesday's outfit was leopard-plus - since I went one step further and wore the leopard top with a pony-hair skinny leopard belt.

So, if it's solidarity you seek, I'm on it. But I'm not joining you at the new ice hotel in South Carolina. Even if they have managed to control the atmospheric temperature above a small span of Hilton Head. That's where I draw the line.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope someday to wear home-sewn outfits several days in a row.

    By the way, I ordered the Janome Coverpro 900CPX Sewing Machine with Coverhem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once enjoyed an ice bar in Copenhagen but think an ice hotel is too much for me to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan: Is this a dual machine?

    Wendy: There's one in Quebec and every time they do a feature on it (which is every winter) I think about how miserable it would be to stay there.

    ReplyDelete